Thursday 17 May 2012

Man collapses after catching wife in lesbian sex with maid


A Bulawayo man reportedly collapsed after he found his wife having lesbian sex with their house maid on the couple's matrimonial bed.

Clifford Phiri from Nkulumane suburb came home unannounced and stumbled on his wife Chiedza steaming it off with Sithembiso Moyo.

Though the incident reportedly occurred in January, Phiri made the revelations last week.

He said after collapsing, his wife and her partner took to their heels without administering first aid on him.

"I loved her with all my heart but she betrayed me. I do not want anything to do with her," said Phiri.

But the wife is not letting go of her man easily accusing Phiri of fabricating the story to get rid of her.

"He has been trying to get rid of me for the past five years. He is getting desperate, I am not a lesbian but a hot blooded woman who can only be satisfied by a man," she said.


Who knows what really happened, was the guy dreaming?.. someone has to be lying, in any case marriage is not by force, if the guy wants out she should let him be..


What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment