Thursday 17 May 2012

I won't be taking bubble baths with kanye.....Kim



They've been out on dates, been caught with their pants down (well, Kanye has) and done all things young celebrity couples do these days.
One thing they won't be doing is taking bubble baths together - while the cameras are rolling.

Kim K has revealed that Kanye will be appearing on the new season of Keeping up with the Kardashians, but they won't be doing the sort of stuff that her sister gets up to on Khloe and Lamar.
"I'm not going to be taking a bubble bath and drinking champagne or on a sex swing like Khloe and Lamar do," she told E! News. "It's not going to be like that."
"My heart's a little more guarded. I showed so much of myself in the past. You almost get embarrassed showing this big wedding, which I would have had cameras or not. So I think you want to just guard yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment