Tuesday 17 July 2012

'I'm not saving the world, I am a model': Lara Bingle


She may be well-known for dating sportsmen such as cricket captain Michael Clarke and rugby player Danny Cipriani but it seems that Lara Bingle is now a celebrity in her own right.
The 25-year-old model has opened up about the pressures of being in the public eye and how it can have an affect on your personal life.
Speaking to GQ Australia, Bingle said: 'Yes, I live differently to a normal 25-year-old, but I’ve been given this life and just have to run with it. I’m not saving the world I am a model.'

Tough life: Lara Bingle says it can be 'full on' being followed by the paparazzi

The Australian model, whose launched her own reality TV show last month, went on to say that it is very important for her to switch off from her work.
'As much as it’s your life, it’s a job and I like to clock off at times and have other interests,' she explained. 

'During the week, the paparazzi are full on, but most Sundays I can pretty much run free and the paps don’t follow me too much at night. You need to keep some things sacred and off limits.

The dailymail uk

No comments:

Post a Comment