Friday 18 May 2012

JACKIE CHAN TO QUIT ACTION MOVIES...

0518_jackie_chan_getty
Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan's fighting days are OVER ... at least on camera ... 'cause the legendary actor says he's giving up action movies so he can become "the Asian Robert De Niro."

The 58-year-old was promoting his 100th flick, "Chinese Zodiac" earlier today -- when he told reporters, "This will be my last action movie."

He explained, "I tell you, I am not young any more ... I am really, really tired."

Chan -- who has famously performed his own stunts for decades -- added, "The world is too violent now. It's a dilemma because I like action, but I don't like the violence."

He continued, "I don't just want to be an action star ... I want to be a true actor. I want to be an Asian Robert De Niro."

WE WILL SURE MISS THE "FIGHTING JACKIE"...

No comments:

Post a Comment